Your Regenerative Injection and Recovery Specialists in Tempe
If you’re looking for an alternative to pain medication or surgery, regenerative injection therapy may be right for you. Our team at Pure Body Health is dedicated to helping you find relief from pain and live your best life.
Our bodies are amazing and can do many incredible things. We ask a lot of our bodies, and it takes on many stresses, strains, bumps, and bruises. Unfortunately, this can lead to injuries that may not heal properly on their own, and in some cases, surgery may be necessary to repair the damage. The exciting news is that there is another option available. It is minimally invasive, requires no downtime, and actually aims to heal the damage – regenerative injection therapy (RIT).
At Pure Body Health, we understand that you want to feel your best and live an active life. That is why we offer regenerative injection therapy – a minimally invasive treatment that can help your body heal itself. If you have a nagging injury from an accident, are into competitive sports, or just live an active lifestyle, you may be a candidate for this ground-breaking therapy. If you’re searching online for regenerative injections in Phoenix, Gilbert, Chandler, or Tempe, or prolotherapy in Phoenix or Tempe, come and see how we can help you get back to feeling great!
What Is Regenerative Injection Therapy?
Regenerative injection therapy (RIT) is a non-surgical alternative to help treat injuries and pain. It uses the body’s own healing mechanisms to repair damaged tissue. The therapy involves injecting natural substances, such as platelet-rich plasma (PRP) and other nutrients, into the injured area to promote a healing response.
By improving circulation, these substances help to promote the growth of new cells and encourage the healing process. This can help your body heal damaged tissues, restoring functions lost due to aging, injury, or disease. RIT can help many people with back, neck, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, hip, knee, ankle, and foot pain.
Benefits of RIT
- Heals injuries that lead to arthritis. Arthritis is one of the leading causes of disability in the United States. It is a degenerative disease that can damage any joint in your body, including your knees, hips, shoulders, neck, and back. The pain from arthritis can be debilitating and make it difficult to do even the simplest tasks. RIT is an effective treatment for injury and inflammation in joints that can lead to arthritis.
- Helps treat chronic issues. Do you have an old rotator cuff injury, tennis elbow, golfers elbow, or a nagging ACL sprain? These are all common conditions difficult to treat with traditional methods, including braces and physical therapy. Regenerative injection therapy has shown great results in helping these chronic injuries heal faster with fewer treatments.
- Doesn’t just mask the problem. Corticosteroid injections are a common treatment for pain. But they only mask the pain and don’t address the underlying issue. Regenerative injection therapy can help your body heal the underlying issue. This can lead to a faster recovery time and fewer complications. RIT is minimally invasive, and it can be performed in our office in minutes, helping boost your body’s natural healing process.
- Minimally invasive. RIT uses small needles to inject regenerative substances (i.e.: vitamins, PRP, ozone, homeopathics, etc.) into the injured area. This means there is little to no pain or discomfort during the procedure. There is also no need for anesthesia, which can be risky for some people. There’s no need for a long hospital stay or months of recovery time. You can have the procedure done in minutes and return to your normal activities the same day.
- RIT can help even years after an injury. Even if you have had an old injury, RIT can still be effective. The sooner you start treatment, the better your chances are for a successful outcome. If you have been dealing with pain and soreness for years, RIT can still help.
Types of Therapy We Offer
We offer a wide range of treatments to help you find relief from pain.
Prolotherapy is a regenerative injection therapy that uses a natural nutrient-rich substance to promote healing and treats musculoskeletal pain in the injured area. This therapy is a series of injections containing a concentrated glucose solution and local anesthetic designed to promote the body’s innate natural healing mechanisms to regenerate weak or injured joints and ligaments, and aid in tissue repair for long-lasting pain relief.
Prolozone is a type of prolotherapy that uses oxygen to increase the effectiveness of the treatment. Ozone is a gas that has been shown to have powerful healing properties and is made up of three oxygen molecules. When combined with prolotherapy, it can help to speed up the healing process and promote tissue regeneration.
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is a regenerative injection therapy that uses the body’s healing mechanisms to repair damaged tissue, ligaments, and tendon injuries. PRP is a concentration of platelets and growth factors that are derived from your own blood. These substances are injected into the injured area to stimulate the growth of new cells and promote the healing process. A small amount of your blood is drawn and then placed in a centrifuge to concentrate the platelets and growth factors. The PRP is extracted and is then injected into the injured area.
The MAGELLAN® PRP System
At Pure Body Health we are proud to offer state of the art PRP treatments using the MAGELLAN® PRP System. We understand that our patients have their own unique biology and with the MAGELLAN® we can find the perfect solution that is customized for you.
This autologous concentration system uses a unique centrifuge technology to create a super concentrated mixture of platelets and growth factors. The MAGELLAN® PRP system is FDA cleared and has been shown to be safe and effective in multiple clinical studies.
Benefits of the MAGELLAN System include:
- Concentration factors up to 14 times baseline of whole blood
- Adaptive technology adjusts to patient’s blood and marrow composition
- Provides high concentrations of platelets, progenitor cells, and platelet-associated growth factors
Perineural Injection Therapy
Perineural injection therapy (PIT) is a type of regenerative injection therapy that uses a natural substance called dextrose (a naturally occurring sugar that our body uses for energy) to treat inflamed nerves that cause pain. This minimally invasive, non-surgical treatment can treat joint disorders, nerve disorders (nerve pain, nerve trauma, nerve damage), and chronic pain. PIT is an effective treatment for nerve pain with an 80–100% success rate, with no substance dependency and minimal risk of side effects.
PIT provides healing for conditions including, but not limited to:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic and Recalcitrant Lower Back Pain
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Joint Pain, including Arthritis
- Sports injuries
PRP for Improved Sexual Function
The Penile shot (Priapus Shot) and vaginal rejuvenation shot (aka Orgasm Shot) are two types of regenerative injection therapies that can be used to improve sexual function. These shots use Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) to stimulate the growth of new cells and promote the healing process. PRP is a concentration of platelets and growth factors that are derived from your own blood. These substances are injected into the penis or clitoris to stimulate the growth of new cells and improve sexual function.
The penile shot is used to treat erectile dysfunction and can improve the quality and duration of erections. It can also increase the size of the penis. The vaginal rejuvenation shot is used to treat female sexual dysfunction and can improve libido, arousal, and orgasm.
Contact Pure Body Health
We offer a wide range of regenerative injection therapies to treat various conditions. If you’re searching online for regenerative injection in Phoenix, Gilbert, Chandler, or Tempe or prolotherapy in Phoenix or Tempe, come and see how we can help you get back to feeling great. Call (480)-427-0442 or complete the online booking form to start your recovery today!
Frequently Asked Questions
The results of regenerative medicine treatments vary depending on the condition being treated and the individual patient. Many patients report long-lasting relief from pain after receiving regenerative therapy that can last for years. It is actually a cure for pain if it treats the underlying cause and re-injury does not recur.
The length of time it takes to heal varies depending on the individual patient and which treatment method(s) are applied. Usually, after 4-6 weeks, patients report a significant decrease in pain.
The side effects of platelet-rich plasma injections are usually mild and temporary. They may include minor pain, swelling, and bruising at the injection site.
The variety of regenerative injections offered allows the physician to choose and customize what is most appropriate for nearly any patient. Treatments can be modified to fit individual specific needs.
Prolotherapy is a type of regenerative injection therapy that uses natural nutrients to promote healing in the injured area. PRP is a type of regenerative injection therapy that uses the body’s own blood to promote healing.
Regenerative injections have been shown to be effective in alleviating chronic joint pain and treating various conditions, including degenerative joints, tendonitis, and arthritis.